Saturday, May 28, 2011

Over all thoughts

Well now that I'm home I can see complete differences from what it is like in Namibia. I had an amazing time with everything from learning all about Namibia to getting to really know that people I ended up with on the trip! Everything was amazing. I have to say that my favorite part of the whole trip was going to Uappi's farm and learning the ways of the Himba and Hiraro people. The chores are gender specific and learning how to make cow poop walls was really cool. I enjoyed getting to know how to speak the different languages and all that. I also loved Etosha and being able to drive around and see all the different types of wildlife! I loved every minute of when we were there, and I'm hoping i will be able to go back some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment